Popular Posts

Sunday, May 20, 2012

I'm ready to make my grocery list and plan for the first few cookie (I use the term loosley) recipes

One of the secrets to baking and cooking is to have a plan and the ingredients at your finger tips. I decided that as I venture out to the grocery store today for the ingredients for the Peanut Butter Bon Bons, I should have the ingredients for the next few recipes I'm planning on making on hand.

Day 1 - Sunday (Today)
Peanut Butter Bon Bons (recipe was posted yesterday)

Day 2 - Monday
English Toffee

Day 3 - Wednesday
Lil Butter Cookies

Day 4 - Friday
Mini Cheese Cakes

Grocery List
9 sticks butter
7 eggs
6 Hershey bars
4 cups flour
4 cups sugar
3 8 oz Cream Cheese
2 cups graham cookie crumbs
2 tsp vanilla
2 cans frosting (1 vanilla, 1 of any choice - I'm thinking chocolate)
1 cup peanut butter
1 cup sour cream
25 foil cupcake cups 
1 large package chopped walnuts
lemon
concentrated lemon juice
salt

Okay...I now have no excuses. While I'm at it, I'm going to pick up the ingredients I need for Paula Deen's Sour Cream Muffins. It's a fabulous muffin that I make often. That adds 2 additional sticks of butter to my grocery list, 1/2 pint of sour cream and 2 cups SELF rising flour.

No comments:

Post a Comment