Popular Posts

Monday, April 16, 2012

Party Like a Rock Star - Food Challenge

Fearless and always up to a challenge, I decided to challenge myself to create a menu for my boyfriends birthday. Simple enough...or so you'd think. Think again...he is the producer of a recently released heavy metal cd.

No, I haven't lost my mind. To be honest, I've always loved 80's rock (Hairband and Country are my only two Pandora stations) and now it's official, thanks to Creeper and their new cd "Welcome to Room #9" I'm in love with Texas metal.

So far this is what I've come up with.

Screaming Demon - Savory Glazed Chicken Wings

Timmy - BBQ Pulled Pork Nachos
...
The Magic - Deep Dish Antipasto Pizza

Push It - Mini Cheese Cakes

She Can’t Take No More - Crown based Cocktails


Want to help me with my vision, here's a link to the album on Amazon where you can hear a little snippet.

http://www.amazon.com/Welcome-To-Room-9-Explicit/dp/B007FH3F94/ref=sr_shvl_album_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1334635331&sr=301-1

Rock On \m/ \m/

No comments:

Post a Comment